Alumni

Our program strives to give trainees the best opportunities for the next phases of their careers. Over the past 5 years - 70% of our trainees have entered academia with the other 30% entering industry, government, or clinical practice. Trainees who recently completed our program are:

 

Year Completed

2017

Yee Ming Lee, PharmD, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, University of Colorado Denver

Tu (Chou) Mai, PhD, Pharmacometrician Postdoctoral at Ann Arbor Pharmacometrics

Gladys Morrison, PhD, Molecular Pharmacology Research Technoloigst II, Aptinyx

 

2016

Mark Applebaum, MD, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology), The University of Chicago

Joel Cavallo, PhD, Medical Liaison, Synergy Pharmaceuticals

Emily Curran, MD, Instructor in Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology, The University of Chicago

Keiko Hikino, MD, Investigator, RIKEN

 

2015

Houda Alachkar, PharmD, PhD, ABCP certified 2015, Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California

Erica Stringer, MD, Assistant Professor, Hematology/Oncology, University of Alabama at Birmingham

2014

Sumi Bhatta, MD, Clinical Research Sr. Medical Scientist, Amgen

Hua Fang, PhD, Sr. R & D Scientist, Molecular Diagnostics, Invivoscribe

Masaaki Komatsu, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Ob/Gyn, Hiroshima University

Joe Maranville, PhD, ABCP certified 2015, Senior Scientist, Dept of Genetics and Pharmacogenetics, Merck

Michael Seminerio, PhD, Medical Affairs, Teva Pharmaceuticals

2013

 

Michael Eadon, MD, Assistant Professor, Indiana University School of Medicine

Ashraf Madian, PhD, Scientist, Hospira, Incorporated

Arun Panigrahi, MD, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Department of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, University of Louisville

Yujia Wen, MD, PhD, Director, Translational Research Operations, Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology

2012

Manish Sharma, MD, ABCP Certified 2013, Assisitant Professor, Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology, Associate Director, Committee on Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacogenomics

2011

Tara Gangadhar, MD,  ABCP Certified 2011, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Hematology-Oncology Division, Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania

Navin Pinto, MD, ABCP Certified 2011, Assistant Professor, University of Washington

2010

Peter Kang, MD, Associate Director of Clinical Research, Merck

Peter O’Donnell, MD, ABCP Certified 2011, Assistant Professor Department of Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology, The University of Chicago

Suki Subramanian, MD, Assistant Professor, Columbia University